I have been seeing a lot of "Best of" posts this week, so I decided that it would be fun to recap my own 2011.
Since I've merged my blogs, some of these posts won't be ones you may have seen, but they were the most viewed on my other blog, so I've included them.
It's fun to look back on what I accomplished over the last year.
(Click on the underlined titles to go to the original post)
And last, but certainly not least,
my biggest accomplishment of the year
For this year, I have just a few decorating goals:
- Make a bookpage wreath
- Refresh my daughters room to tone down the pink
- Make pallet headboards for the boys (maybe)
- Learn to use a skill saw
Personally, I want to:
- Lose weight and get healthier (more fit)
- Read a few classic (ie: not fluff) books
- Consistently read my Bible every day
- Keep my house in a good cleaning routine
- Simplify everything in the house and garage (no junk!)
- Take more time daily with my kids to chat and read
I have a couple of really fun projects I want to show you soon, I just need a little bit more time to get pics and write the blog posts. Hopefully my crabby baby will let up on her Mama time just a teeny bit so I can do it.
Feature Friday FREE-FOR-ALL @ 5 Days, 5 Ways