Thursday, December 15, 2011

A Beautiful Runner


My sister got me this gorgeous burlap and ticking table runner for my birthday in September.  It's so perfect on my table ♥
It's reversible with plain red ticking on the reverse side
 
 I did a simple centerpiece with just mercury glass votives and an amaryllis
 The amaryllis is getting ready to bloom!

Linking to:
Funky Junk Interiors

******************************************************
As for all of us?  We're doing great...just my sister and I and the *9* kids.

Getting reacquainted

The crawling cousin showing the other one how it's done!
Enjoying sweet baby smiles

 Having fun in the snow


This is the last day to enter the FOLK GIVEAWAY!  It ends tomorrow night. 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous pics! Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower! I will miss Blooming in Alaska, but look forward to reading Pressing On!

    Your kids, and your sister's are darling!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...