Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Random pics of the kids

We've really been enjoying life here the last few days.  Once the painter finally finished up, we were able to reset the house and settle back in.  Dave has been working a lot, and will leave on Sunday for his deployment.  Such is life.  We're going to miss him, but I'm so thankful we have a nice cozy home and that he has a job doing something he enjoys.

Here are some pics from the last couple of days for you
(see my finished painted door in the background?  One down!)

And outside play

Spiderman and his sidekick

Ephraim has really been into hats lately, so Elsa made everyone crowns today.  Ephraim loves his "hat"

We're soaking up the great weather before it gets cold.  I finished up painting my front door today, so things are looking better.  Tomorrow I will start prepping the boys room for painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...