Friday, November 11, 2011

Pear wine and other things...

Will I ever get back to being a regular blogger?  Maybe when Christmas is over? 

We're just trying to get back into the swing of things around here. Cleaning, homeschooling, enjoying my babies....AND redoing the living room with a new couch and "love couch" (so named by my 6 yr old who couldn't remember love-seat)!  
We brought the new set home tonight and it's quite lovely.  We're THRILLED.  My husband especially likes it.  I've played with the room quite a bit, but I'll do it a lot more tomorrow and get some pics for all of you.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with a little glimpse of my sister's Washington "homestead".  She's put in some great touches around there and I had to do some photo taking even as we worked our way around taking care of the 9 kids and shopping.
I'll have more tomorrow, but I wanted to show you the most delicious wine I've ever tasted 
.
.
.
.
My brother-in-law Jason's homemade pear wine.  It's a sparkling wine full of delicious flavor.  I guess it's a good thing I don't live closer to them...I might become a LUSH!


2 comments:

  1. Oh I love that door at your sister's place, a piece of art really.
    Big storm heading our way in Homer this afternoon. My grandson is really enjoying UAF. Will look forward to seeing your newly arranged living room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE that door!! Hope you have a wonderful week.

    blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...