Saturday, July 31, 2010

Great post on "entrapment"

I was linked to a great blog today regarding "entrapment" as it applies to discipline. How it can lead to adversarial parenting.

Entrapment Post

Her blog is new.  She's called it Dare to Discipline and it outlines her journey toward grace based parenting.  It's very real and raw.  I appreciate her thoughts a lot.  If you want to stop the cycle of negative relationship and move toward something deeper and more loving, I think it's worth a read.

Her Graced Based Parenting journey

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting that! I just signed up to get her posts via email. I love her heart! She shares my views on parenting almost to a T. (I'll have to read more to see if we see eye to eye on everything)

    I love your blog make over-it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading through your discipline posts and I will be adding the author of entrapment parenting to my blog list. I think she gives a lot to think about.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...