Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Clock is MINE!!

I bought my new Gustavian style clock today!  I paid the seller through paypal and then was able to arrange for shipping with their local UPS store.  The shipping is costing me more than the cost of the clock.  It's coming from North Carolina to Washington so I can pack it up to take it to Alaska.  I'm so excited! 

If you're in Burlington, North Carolina and like unique and swedish style decor...head to
The Yellow House
1353 South Main Street

It sounds like a great place!

Back to my new clock.  Isn't it GORGEOUS?!?!


2 comments:

  1. Miranda - what a beautiful clock -- no matter what it cost to get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lindy! I think it's beautiful too (hence the obsession with getting it).

    The cost was still about half the price than the most affordable reproduction I could find (by Ethan Allen). I have never spent that much for an accessory, but I think it will really set a nice tone for the room.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...