Thursday, August 5, 2010

More pillow obsession

I just have to share the rest of the pillows I had made for the house.  They're too awesome to not show off, and I think they'll give the house a nice rustic touch.

The farm animals are for the living room

This prancing beauty is for my daughters bedroom

These 2 are for my bedroom

And these gorgeous pillows my sister had made for my birthday.  The monogram ones are for my bed.  The EST. pillow I'll put somewhere in the living room.

Don't you love how she staged these (again at the storage unit) on my new ticking stripe runner?

Only 3 weeks until we get to Alaska. I cannot wait.  It'll be like going shopping to see all my new things in person!


4 comments:

  1. Hey Miranda, I love the pillows. Romeo and Juliet are my favorite! Perfect for a master bedroom!

    I added a comment to my blog about the floors.

    See ya, L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miranda, I just found you & LOVE those pillows. And the bench you showed in a previous post is amazing with the pillows on it. LOVE IT!!!!! Since I'm new to your blog... when are you going to Alaska? Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Charlene. Thanks for the compliments!

    We lived in Washington state until April, and then drove to Okalahoma for the summer. We will be leaving (hopefully) at the end of the week. It's a 12 day drive from here, so we'll be in Alaska at the end of the month. I can't wait to see the new house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miranda,

    Oh I wish I had gotten a chance to meet you while you were in Oklahoma!!! Good luck on your trip to Alaska & your time living there. I have been there twice & it is a very interesting place. It will be a great experience for your family. I have a friend Nan that lives in Alaska & I love her blog it is http://nansnewsfromthenorth.blogspot.com/
    Tell her Charlene sent you. Let's keep in touch. Charlene

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...