Monday, May 7, 2012

Projects Galore!

I have tons of project ideas swirling around in my brain and yesterday I got a chance to get going on a couple of them.

The biggest (and most painful) one is a new frame around my guest bath mirror.

This has been a logistical nightmare and I don't think it will ever be perfect, but overall, I still think the bathroom looks way better with it in there.  The full bathroom reveal is coming in a couple of days.

Some new art projects


And a sneak peak at my attempt to dip dye
 

The kids and I planted a few seeds in the ground to get the garden going...cabbage, kale, peas, carrots, squash, cucumbers, sweet peas, hollyhocks, echinacea and zinnias.  For now...

The kids each have their own pot they planted.  They're so excited to see the seeds come up.  



 Do you have anything in your garden yet?



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...