Monday, February 24, 2014

My Party Weekend

Okay, so not that kind of "party".  More like a home party weekend.

I had a couple of vendors to my home on Saturday night.  It was a good night filled with yummy food and lovely ladies.  

We had Thirty-One bags.  
So much awesome organization to choose from! 

doTERRA
The "Deep" is especially enticing for me with all my Krav Maga soreness.  I ordered a goodly amount of natural healing stuff.

And my new personal love, Younique!

I completely forgot to take a picture of the food table!  There was lots of it, and everything was so good!

I had all the vendors do their Presentations while guests ate.  At the end, we did some ordering and played with the skin care and makeup.  I wish I would have gotten before and after photos of the makeovers, but suffice it to say, the women looked amazing and the products were a big hit.


I will be talking more about Younique in the weeks to come because I'll be doing a review and a giveaway!

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...