Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Hometalk Curate Event ~ Guest Rooms

Earlier this week, I was contacted by Hometalk about my Striped Guest Room / Office.  They they loved my room makeover, and so they asked me to curate a Guest Room focused event, and of course I wouldn't think of turning down such an honor!

What makes this post even more of a treat is that this is my 500th Blog Post here at Pressing On!  
********************************

I browsed Hometalk for some fabulous guest rooms and found some lovely and interesting rooms to show you all.

I've included quite a few unique spaces, with a wide range of styles...vintage to modern, and tonal white to bright prints and fabrics.

I adore so many different styles of decor myself.  While I personally trend towards romantic farmhouse, I also have touches of modern, hip and vintage in my home.  There is no one style that defines what I love and this curated event shows that.

 My favorite thing about any room is when it's used in a multipurpose manner.  I don't know about you, but I don't have a huge house to have a single dedicated space for every purpose, so when a room can be used in a variety of ways, that's when I get excited.

Here at this event, I have included 3 different guest rooms that have an extra purpose (or two).  Go ahead and check out these awesome spaces and  I'd love to hear which one is your personal favorite.

Beyond my own striped room, I would choose as my favorite the guest space done by DIY Showoff with her gorgeous painted floors and amazing sitting area. ♥

I would also love it if you would consider following me on Hometalk! 

Hometalk is a truly great site with good advice, beautiful inspiration and a great community of people just like you.
  
I hope you enjoy this event ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...