Saturday, September 1, 2012

Brave Girl Art Class!

I don't exactly have a bucket list, but there are some things I really want to learn to do.  For example:

Take a photography class 
Learn to do woodworking and work with power tools (like saws)
Learn a foreign language
Learn to sew well

That's just to name a few. This week starts my goals.... 
Brave Girls Club - Create the beauty you seek

I'm taking my very first art class!  It starts on Tuesday and I am so excited.  Brave Girl is holding a 6 week online class to teach lots of different art techniques.
 Brave Girl Art School

I am not at all artistic...creative yes, but not artistic.  I'm really hoping to change that just a bit.  It might be a big fail...in fact, it likely will.  But I'm going to try. 

 
I found Melody Ross online last January and I blogged about it here.  I enjoy her sweet words and optimistic personality.  Her emotion levels are very different from mine, but I love that about her; it challenges me to be more open.

Does this sound like something you'd be interested in?
Brave Girl is giving away 10 free art classes!  Go here and find out how to win.

I'm off to go gather up all my art supplies!  Wish me luck ♥ 
Brave Girls Club

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...