Sunday, February 12, 2012

Lydia's scrappy longies

With the warmer weather (it's been hovering around 20+ degrees) it's a lot easier to let Lydia wear something other than fleece. 

I love cloth diapers and wool diaper covers, but I've felt so overwhelmed with this little one I haven't used cloth as much as is normal for me.  But things are getting better and so I'm using them more these days. 

A friend of mine was selling some of her wool, so I got Lydia her first pair of scrappy longies.  Scrappy's are knit with different yarn colorways in similar wool bases.  I think these are a cestari base, but I can't be sure.  They're gorgeous and I'm loving her in them.

 
  

I had Elsa take a picture of Lydia nursing to sleep for her nap today.  I had to use the "cross process" edit to help make this picture more palatable.  A mama on 4 1/2 hours of sleep and no makeup is not a pretty sight.
 I love how she was holding her ear

My 2 beautiful girls 
(Elsa's poor lips are cracked from our dry air here)
 

One more pic of my baby's sweet face.  She's worth all my sleepless nights.
 

1 comment:

  1. Well she's a cutie and this is why young people have babies, that 4 1/2 hours of sleep part I remember that I was 21 and 22 when I had mine lol...Yeah FB is so darn dry it makes you wonder why anyone stays there to live if they don't have to with that extreme cold and bad air. My grandson is saying he loves UAF and wants to stay to do his Masters. Nan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...