Thursday, November 17, 2011

MOOSE!

I went to toss a dead plant out my front door into the yard today and a Mama Moose and I surprised by each other!



She and her baby were munching on the cabbage from my flower beds.  I'd pulled some of it out last week and threw it into the yard and woods, but I got too cold and had to stop. 





I took some pics outside for a while, but since it's -44 out there, I went ahead and moved into house for a few more.  They were SO CLOSE!





This made for such a FUN morning!!

And because I can't help myself, here's a pic of Lydia on our way out the door yesterday.  Her snowsuit should be here any day from Ebay.  I didn't think it would get so cold here this fast.  We're setting records apparently.  Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...