Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'M THANKFUL FOR...


 All of these precious little monkeys, of course! 
 Check out her smile.  Isn't she darling?  The kids are frequently gathered around the computer like this.  Lydia is just joining in on all the fun.
This is her ornery face...I still just love her 2 little teeth

I found this sweet free printable here and decided to start a new tradition in the family.

 I printed out a sheet for everyone
This one is mine
  
This one is Isaac's.  (This is him being thankful for his sisters).  
 There is no perfect way it has to be done.  Letting them draw pictures instead of having to write helps the little ones get in on the fun.


It was nice to get in the spirit of Thanksgiving before the actual day came around.  We cut each one out and made a chain.
It's hanging from the chandelier through Thanksgiving.  I'm planning to read them all before or during dinner, which will lead to lots of laughter and stimulating conversation I'm sure.  Then I think we may put it either on the Christmas tree or use as a garland on the wall.
 Have a FANTASTIC THANKSGIVING!!


LINKING TO:
DIY BY DESIGN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...