Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Even though Valentines is officially over, this is the first chance I've had to say it all day.  Some of you know I have two blogs; one for decorating and the other for family.  I'm not sure if I should or how I would merge the two, so for now I just have to deal with the struggle of writing two blogs and attempting to keep them both interesting.

I just thought today, I'll link you all over to my other blog to see the fun lunch/snack I cooked up for my kids this afternoon.  It was a good day for us, even if my planned LOVE project got put on hold.  I'm hoping to get to it tomorrow so I'll have something decorating related to post about soon!

Click HERE to go to my Family Blog




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...