Wednesday, September 29, 2010

So proud of myself!

Look what I did today!!



I'd NEVER wired a light before.  It was a little scary.  But I did it.  And I'm so very proud of myself.  This light is for my daughters room (which I'll be painting over the next 2 days).  The cord is WAY too long, so I had to coil it up at the top of the chandelier.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do about it.  I'm thinking about making a sort of "cord cover" for it with some fabric and hot glue.  I'm not a good enough electrician yet to consider cutting wires myself.  Anyone have any good ideas?

BEFORE:
AFTER:

I also got 2 coats of primer on that other nightstand.  This time things are going a lot smoother.  Practice makes (almost) perfect I guess.


1 comment:

  1. What! you wired your own light. . . I am so impressed! I would not even now how to start!
    Very cute light by the way! The more furniture you paint the easy it will become!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs