Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A few vacation pics

We are pushing hard to get to Oregon and Washington, so the days have been long and busy.  We made it to Disneyland yesterday.  It was a fun day, but very long.  The weather was pretty warm and with all the walking, I didn't take nearly as many pics as I would have liked.  :(

But here are the couple we did get.  The kids had a blast, especially Adin.  I think he's the perfect age for Disney.  The other littles got tired quickly, but they gutted it out.  I was proud of them.

I took Ephraim on Autotopia while the other kids went to the Buzz Lightyear (that was pretty much the overall favorite)
Waiting in line

Waiting for Daddy and Adin to get done with Indiana Jones

Pooh and Friends (cute)
Tarzan's Treehouse (aka: Swiss Family Robinson)


And finally, a family pic.  Overall, it came out good considering we'd been at the park for 11 hours at this point


My posting will be intermittent from this point on.  We're going to be visiting family and then on to Canada where the internet service is limited.  I'll do what I can though.  Thanks for reading!
 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures! Have a great time! Be safe!
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...