Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Decorating Fun!



If you're into decorating at all, you need to check out some of the awesome blogs I've stumbled upon.  I've started a dream album of inspirational rooms and ideas on my computer.  I just click on a pic I like and save it.  I'm having a good time.  The house we're buying in Alaska is taking shape in my head...and it's looking great :)

Ana at Knock Off Wood is FANTASTIC and since she lives in Alaska, I am even more inspired.  I cannot wait to attempt to build our own furniture when we get there.  Dave is even on board and plans to help.  Saving money is Dave's motivation, but mine is rockin' quality furniture.

Oh, how I love Aqua right now, and House of Turquoise satisfies the craving!

For DIY fun, Miss Mustard Seed  shows how it's done on a budget

If I could take Centsational Girl's house and transplant it, I totally would.  I love pretty much everything she touches.

I love anything frugal, and there are many awesome blogs out there that show you how to get more bang for your buck.  I so appreciate people willing to share their good ideas and talents so others can achieve their own goals.  I hope you have a great time looking!  To see more, go HERE check out some of my subscribed-to blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...