Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Rollin' down the road


We are making good time.  At this point we're halfway to Oklahoma.  We pushed it hard for 2 days to make sure we had time to visit Colorado Springs.  We'll do that tomorrow.  We've went through Idaho, Utah and are now in Wyoming.

The countryside is incredible.  I remember passing through here 7 years ago and really liking it, but we were in such a hurry to get OUT of Oklahoma and back to Washington, I hardly focused on it.  I got some pics.  My autofocus is not working on my camera, so I'm having to learn to focus it myself.  It's not too hard, but my pics aren't coming out that great.  I'll have to do a little more manual reading today in the van.

It is impossible to have a photo (at least one I'm taking) capture the magnificence of what we're seeing as we drive.  Utah, especially is amazing.

Idaho





Utah


Outside a park in Utah where we let the kids get out and play

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...