Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My baby is 2 years old!

My oldest turned nine 3 days ago and today my youngest turned two.  I can't believe how quickly the time has gone.  It seems like Ephraim should be just turning 1 now.  Maybe it's because the last year has been a blur for me.

My parents offered to have a party for him at their home tonight.  I was actually just going to skip having one this year since things are so insane this week and he wouldn't remember and hold it against me.  But my parents saved me from myself.

Anyway, since his favorite toy is Thomas the Tank Engine, they had a Thomas themed party.  He LOVED it.  I can't even communicate his excitement.  But maybe pics will.....






Because this kid is SERIOUS about his trains



We love you so much little man.  Happy 2nd Birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...