Sunday, March 7, 2010

We have a date!

We finally got word last week regarding the dates.  Dave has to go to training in Oklahoma for 3.5 months at the end of April.  Then on to Alaska at the end of August.  It's real now baby!

It's good to have some finality.  But things also feel like they're moving too fast.  We were planning to have the kids and I get up to Alaska on our own timeline, but that's not the deal now.  Dave wants us with him.  And the cost factor is an issue.  We can't afford a long term car rental, so we need to drive.  I won't drive that far by myself with the kids, so basically I have to put some turbo on and get things ready to go.

I have some detail organizing to be done, and a huge garage sale to put together.  I think we'll have that mid April and just get all ready to drive out of town by the end of the month.  Just.Like.That.  My head is still spinning......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...