Monday, September 5, 2011

A new kind of therapy

I was spending some time reading old posts on my blog yesterday and I realized how much more in-depth the posts used to be before I got pregnant with Lydia.  I used to have time (and the mental capacity) to think long and hard about something and then try to convey my thoughts with written word.  It was very therapeutic for me.  

There hasn't been a whole lot of venting-style therapy for me these days.  I catch myself coming and going it seems. But that's okay.

I have a special kind of therapy though that still calms my spirit even when I can't see beyond the next hour or two
 
 
 
I think she likes it too ♥  

We've been spending hours a day like this.  I'm just soaking up this time.  She is growing up far too quickly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...