Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Kid's Summer Photo Shoot

We had some nice family photos taken in May after Lydia was born.  She did some of the kids, but I just haven't been happy with them.  So I decided I'd try to get some decent ones.

These photos of the 4 older ones took me about 20 minutes outside.  It was a spur of the moment decision brought on my noticing they were all clean with freshly shorn hair and no major bruises or scratches.  Lydia was hanging out on my back and we were all dodging the few mosquitoes and biting gnats that come out in the evening.  

The kids cooperated really well so we could just get it done. 
 I finished them all with a sepia finish and a block shadow border
 
 Overall, not a badly spent 20 minutes :)  
Tomorrow I'll share Lydia's little session that wasn't quite as simple

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...