Wednesday, April 27, 2011

New Bikes!

Well, not really new, but new to us!  I got 2 bikes for the kids off of Craigslist today
 Isaac's "harley" style bike.  It won't fit him for long, but it will work great for Ephraim next year
 Check out how much snow has melted in the last week!  It feels like spring!
 
 

I took the boys in for haircuts for the first time.  I'm just too tired to tackle it.  It was SO SO nice, and funny!  They lined all 3 up in chairs and buzzed away.  They had these cool buzzers with vacuums attached so there was no hair anywhere.  We were in and out in less than 10 minutes.  It was GREAT!  I wish I could afford to do that every time.  They look like military boys even more than when I do it, ha ha.
 Isaac apparently has a new cheesy smile I wasn't noticing when I took the pics

I hope you're all enjoying your week.  I had a great day with my kids today, and am so thankful for them. ♥

I had one older lady ask me how I had them in such control while shopping-lol.  Another couple noted how happy they were together.  Too funny.  Some days are just good like that.  

2 comments:

  1. You are right, nice to have days like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for new bikes and new haircuts! I was going to say that the wind in their hair feels the same on a new bike as it does on a new-to-them bike, but then I got to the haircuts! Now I'm just giggling. (And it's beginning to look like spring here, too! We have a front lawn!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...