Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hallway Lighting


I wanted to show you some new lighting I did in the hallway.  The previous owners had the really cheap builder grade lighting in both the hallways and up in the boys' room.  I didn't have a lot of money to spend, but really wanted them changed out.  

I went to Lowe's and got a builder multi pack of 6 ceiling lights for under $40!  It came to like $8 per light.  Amazing price, and great deal for what I needed.

To show the contrast...


I tackled one a day until they were done.  Hanging out with my arms permanently above my head isn't so much fun.  But I'm glad I've learned to wire small lights, it has turned out to be a useful skill :)


The color of these photos is strange since I'm trying not to use my flash these days, but I'm obviously still a novice.


1 comment:

  1. I like these lights and have the same in our home !!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...