Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas celebration (finally)

I would call myself a procrastinator (and maybe I am).  But the majority of the problem here is that I am so tired, just getting through each day is enough.  Blogging has taken a backseat to the daily things that need done.  I'm hoping that once the baby comes, I'll have a little more energy (if not time) and can keep up on this better. 

Better late than never though! Here are a couple of pics from our fabulous weekend celebrating Christ's birth.  Though we missed family and friends, being together and just focusing on the kids was a great way to celebrate.

Making peanut butter balls on Christmas Eve

A delicious prime rib (my first time making it, and turned out perfect) 

Christmas Eve opening presents from Papa and Nana
 They loved the new cameras
 Ephraim got overloaded on Thomas :)

And he loved it! 

Christmas morning.  They loved those pillow pets 


And the new Wii (though their Daddy likes it the most I think) 

Ephraim got tired, and I caught him trying to fall asleep in the chair in my bathroom 

They spent the rest of the day playing with everything 

So, there they are.  I am hoping to start posting more frequently very soon.  Thanks for being patient.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...