Sunday, September 12, 2010

Teeny update

We're busy around here these days and I haven't had much time available for blogging. 

I'm typing appraisal files as a side job and also working at getting all our address info changed.  Between those things, keeping the house cleaned and attempting to decorate and paint, our days are full.

I finished painting the master bedroom this week.  There is still a lot of decorating work to be done and furniture to be added, but overall, I'm pretty happy with how it looks.  I was hoping for a more gray with green tints.  It's turned out more green with very little gray tinting.  Not what I wanted, but it's okay.  The color is peaceful and calming.  What more could I ask for? 

The color doesn't quite come out in pics the way it looks in person.  The pic below is the most accurate I think.

Note Ephraim's bed on the floor.  Elsa is the only one of the kids with a mattress right now.  We're hoping to have that solved by next month, but for the moment, we're working it out this way.

This is how our room looks most of the day
 

We're still greatly enjoying our house.  The size fits us just right.  Once I get the organization issues taken care of, it will be perfect.  We just need time, money and patience and we're golden!!


The living room gets painted this week!!  I'm so excited.  We're paying to have that done since it's a vaulted room and I'm not brave enough to hand edge at 18ft in the air.  I'm also hoping to get either the boys room or the hallway area painted.  It's coming along...WooHoo!

1 comment:

  1. Looks very nice! Everything is starting to come together! Best Wishes!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...