Friday, June 11, 2010

Curves Sofa in Stone ~ How do I love thee?


I got to see my couch in person today.  I have ordered it from a store in Fairbanks because it is too expensive to ship there from a vendor in the lower 48.  I am SOOOO very excited.  It's gorgeous.  It's perfect for the room.  It has that modern romantic feel I'm hoping to achieve in the house.  It's unusual in shape, the lines are clean and the cushions are super soft and cozy.  It is 3 separate pieces that just slide together, but don't connect, so that center piece can be used as an armless loveseat in another location if needed.  There are just no words...Oh my heavens, this sofa is awesome!

I still have to decide which pillows I will put on it (thinking ivory with black stenciled roosters and french designs).  I will have to find a good spot for those giraffe print pillows that don't go with my decor, but are awesome in their own right.

Again, here are some more pics to drool over....

This one is probably the truest to color....

Is it fabulous or what??  I am so, so, so excited.  This will be my first new sofa.  Amazed.  I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...