Saturday, January 23, 2010

Cleaning/Decluttering CHALLENGE Day 11!

I'm hoping to finish up tomorrow.  I only have the dining room and kitchen floor left.  I have to somehow finish up mopping floors and doing the rest of the windows and washing curtains while making delicious tacos for lunch and watching football.  We'll see how it goes.  I really work hard to try and keep the family's day from being completely disrupted while I'm on a cleaning craze.  But it doesn't always work. 

Our house went back on the market on Thursday and as much as I'm hoping it sells ASAP, I'm really hoping we don't get a call for another couple of days.  Besides the cleaning, I have some more paint touch ups to do.  I have 7 colors in the house, plus the ceiling and white trim.  I've made it though 4 of the colors, which is great, but I'm not done yet.  Maybe by Tuesday.

It's amazing how stressed the whole process makes me.  I lay in bed at night thinking about the details of cleaning I will do the next day.  I'll be so glad when the house is done.  I will still have the attic and garage to do, but it's at least the house is showable and completely decluttered.

And when all of that is finally done.....I'm taking a day to go to the mall.  I may even see a pedicure in my future if I can dig up the money somewhere.  Now THAT will feel awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...