Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Camping....

The kids are "roughing it" for 2 days with the grandparents. They're camping with the motorhome at a local park. They stayed close just in case any of the kids had a hard time with their 1st night away from home. They're not though. The kids are having a blast. It's amazing how quiet the house is right now. We have Ephraim, but he's being surprisingly calm. I thought he'd be bored while they were gone, but I think he's liking being the center of attention. It's crazy how much free time we have right now with only 1 kiddo. I think Dave and I are a little out of sorts. I don't know what to do with myself. Eh, I kinda miss the kids. A lot. Being a parent is a strange phenomenon. When they're here and being insane, I wish that I had some peace and quiet, but when they're gone, it's too quiet. Sheesh. Looking forward to them being home tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...