Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Gardening


It's definitely Spring around here.  The weather just cannot decide what to do.  Once moment it's pretty and sunny, and the next the clouds roll in, the wind picks up, and the skies OPEN UP.  Then everything is drenched.
The rain is awesome for germinating all the seeds for the gardens...IF I can manage to get outside at just the right time to get things planted.
I think I finally got most it completed today (been working at it for over a month).  Now I need to get back to grooming the yard and flower beds since those have been neglected lately.
Here's some pics from the last week or two.

Tons of mowing to do 

I got the kids to clean up the fruit tree prunings.

Planting new things

Cousins having fun

And this was a strange weather day....

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...