Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Refreshing

Today, the kids and I are at home.  Resting.  This is the first day we've spent at home since the week before we went on vacation...so it's been 5 weeks.  That's nuts.

We slept in until 10am and they're currently playing happily in the boys' room.  I've been paying bills and dealing with things left undone for too long.  


 ***************

While I was in Washington, on the last day, my sister and I popped into Target to find that they had recently added to their clearance section!  We went in to return a t-shirt and buy a lampshade and walked out with the cart loaded full, haha.  

I had to bring an extra bag on the airplane, but it was totally worth it.

Some of the things in there helped me to refresh my living room.  I have added color to the space, and it's so much fun!  No pics just yet, but they're coming soon!

 

1 comment:

  1. I love Target! Did you know that if you have a Target card, you get free shipping with online orders? And you get a 5% discount, AND if you use Ebates, you can get a 2% rebate?

    I order stuff that I can't find in Juneau, or that is too expensive here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...