Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Elsa's in her new room

I don't have everything hung on her walls yet, but we're a long ways down the road.  I've been far too tired this week to get much more than her room done, but overall, I feel accomplished.  We're also fighting off some sort of cold, so I'm trying to go easy on myself so I don't keep getting sicker.

I have some pics of her first night.  Her and Adin struggled a little with sleeping separately.  They've shared a room since she was 1, so the transition was a little difficult.  They're doing well now.

Here we are putting together her bed frame.  The kids (Isaac and Elsa) are a big help lining everything up and being the assistants.  I can now get one of these together in about 30 minutes!

Here's her room almost done.  I have a lot more to do to the walls.  I want to add a rug to the floor at some point and also a desk.  It is very pink, but she loves it!


I'm thinking I'm going to do something different for her headboard, I just have to spend some more time brainstorming on how to do it for nearly free....

At night, their new routine is to sit up in the boys' room reading and spending time together.  They're so sweet and I love how they're all such good friends.  It melts my heart. 

This is a silly expression on Ephraim's face, but I love it because he's so happy to be included. 


1 comment:

  1. Love her room! Am I too old to do that for me? lol.

    Hope our own kids love each other that way too...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...