Sunday, March 14, 2010

Some cute things...

Last night we were having dinner at my sisters house and we put the kids on the floor for a "picnic".  Then we left the room.  Next thing I know, I hear Adin say "Wait, we need to pray".  And he led the kids (all 5 of them) in a sincere and heartfelt prayer to the Lord.  Wow.  Sometimes I don't even know what to say, it blesses my heart so much.

Today we were driving down the road and listening to Elsa and Adin have a conversation in the back seat.  Then she says "Adin, did you know that horses can have babies when they are not even married?"  Adin: "No, I didn't know that.  Did you know that Optimus Prime can..."etc.(he's not too interested in animals right now, but I appreciated the polite response) The innocence and sincerity in their hearts is so sweet and awe inspiring.  I love to hear them working things out.  And neither Dave nor I want to clue them in that ANYONE or Anything can have babies without being married.  We'll save that until we have to deal with it. 

I love having kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...